Explore New Zealand with our luxury holidays and business class flights to Auckland. We focus on providing you with exceptional service and affordable prices. With your own personal travel consultant for you or your company, all your flights, airport transfers, hotels and car hire are arranged for you.
We love having long lasting relationships and will do our best to make your trip comfortable and hassle-free. We will look after your every need – cheap business class flights to Auckland couldn’t be better.
Less than an hour’s drive from central Auckland, Waitakere Ranges is a regional park which is home to Auckland’s most visited and cherished natural treasures. The parkland covers 250km of walking and tramping tracks (long distance walking) which leads you to spectacular views of glorious beaches, sparkling waterfalls, lush native forests and breath-taking views. A walk through Waitakere Ranges is the best way to make the most of the natural beauty and stunning landscapes.
Surrounded in nature, Tiritiri Matangi is a wildlife sanctuary and a nature lover’s wonderland. New Zealand’s native and coastal birds rule the roost, attracting visitors from far and wide to appreciate their beauty. It is a protected haven, with 60% forest and the other 40% as grassland for species which enjoy the open space. As well as having captivating creatures to admire, there is an old lighthouse, a visitor’s centre and fascinating walks with spectacular views.
Relaxing and immersing yourself in nature is what Holidays to Auckland are all about. Centred on a volcano cone, Cornwall Park is a haven for different origins of plants, including Japanese cherry blossom and magnolia trees. One of the most renowned features is the lookout point from the top of One Tree Hill, showcasing the parks greatest assets. This large park is perfect for sunny strolls, picnics, reading or perhaps yoga on the vast areas of greenery.
The building itself is majestic and grand, but the exhibits inside are even more impressive. Educating visitors about the Maori people, local natural history and military history, everything in the museum revolves around the Auckland region’s historical culture.
Flights to Auckland are made worth your while with a visit to the Sky Tower. Standing 220 metres above the city, many landmarks and historical sites can be seen from the 360˚ panoramic views. Wine and dine with a chic atmosphere while spying the beauties of the city in the revolving restaurant, Orbit 360˚. Feel the rush and jump off the top of the tower with the harnessed bungee sky jump, an unforgettable way of seeing the building tops of Auckland.
Travel south from Auckland and take a day trip to the magical Waitomo Caves. The awe-inspiring caves create lots of exciting experiences; see the enchanting illuminating glowworms, the bubbling mud pools and geysers, and a long gallery of watery chambers – made from thousands of years of dripping water. Enjoy a boat ride through the glowworm grotto and mysterious caves, giving you a taste of rural New Zealand.
Located on Auckland’s lively waterfront, ANZ Viaduct Events Centre, this three-story venue has intimate boardrooms as well as large conference rooms. Spectacular views can be seen from the balconies and glass walls, providing natural lighting for most rooms.
12 adaptable spaces are available for hire for any conference or event at the QBE Stadium Function Centre, with a stunning backdrop of the stadium field and soundproof rooms, this is a great place for a relaxing and stress-free event.
All rooms have natural lighting, and some have the pleasure of looking out at the Takapuna beach at the Bruce Mason Centre. Any audio, visual or technical requirements can be met with the state of the art technology fitted in this centrally located conference centre.
North Shore, Waiuku and Muriwai Beach are all located near Auckland, and would be the ideal destinations if you are attending a conference in Auckland but would rather not stay in the height of the hustle and bustle.
The capital of New Zealand, Wellington is a short domestic flight away and is a beautiful, green city surrounding the Wellington Harbour. Major cities on the South Island include Christchurch, Queenstown, and Invercargill.
Just Fly Business have many other destinations available, offering last minute business class flights and first class flights at amazing prices!
Business Class Deals
|Abu Dhabi||from £1049||More|
|Cape Town||from £1749||More|
|Hong Kong||from £1349||More|
|Las Vegas||from £1599||More|
|Los Angeles||from £1799||More|
|New York||from £999||More|
|New Zealand||from £1749||More|
|San Francisco||from £1749||More|
Other destinations: New Zealand
|New Zealand||from £1749||More|